Home ownership and carpentry repairs are inseparable. Let Hearth & Home's insured home-service professionals help you stay on top of what needs fixing or replacing, from outdoor fencing and decks and screens to indoor trim, shelving, handrails and doors.
Door Lock Installation
Other Carpentry Services
- Install closets
- Hang doors – exterior, interior, shower/tub
- Repair fencing
- Install vanities
- Install and repair trim: base molding, casing, window sills, crown molding
- Install shelving and repair cabinetry
- Install windows and trim
- Repair rotted exterior wood and thresholds – fascia, overhangs, window/door trim
- Replace hardware – doorknobs, cabinet pulls, mirrors
- Repair screens
- Install handrail
- Repair decks
Drywall Repair, Paint & Wall
Need to refresh a room, add color or tone things down, or modify or replace a wall? Our team of drywall experts can help with repairs and replacement. Painting and wallpaper services are also included in our breadth of services.
Other Drywall repair, paint and wallpaper services
- Repair and replace drywall
- Remove and install wallpaper
- Paint: full exterior and interior services
Tile, Flooring & Countertops
The horizontal surfaces of your home take a beating and sometimes need repair or replacement. We work with ceramic and laminate floors and kitchen and bathroom countertops. Help with re-grouting and re-caulking projects is requested often.
Floor Tile Installation
Other Tile, Flooring & Countertops Services
- Repair and replace ceramic tile
- Repair and replace laminate floors
- Replace countertops
- Re-grout and re-caulk
- Plus more; just ask
Assembly & Odd Jobs
Time constraints or physical limitations sometimes mean that you need help with small interior jobs and furniture or shelving assembly. Our team can help with simple to elaborate jobs that need to get done to help you feel happy and settled in your space. Not sure if we can do your project? Send us a message through our Request Service feature or call (248) 514-3839
Picture/Mirror Assembly Installation
Other Assembly and Odd Job Services
- Safety-proof for children and pets
- Assemble children’s toys
- Help with holiday stuff (Christmas tree installs, etc.)
- Change or update light bulbs
- Assemble flat-pack (IKEA, etc.) furniture
- Install or repair curtain rails and rods
- Repair miscellaneous items
Electrical & Plumbing
Simple plumbing and electrical work – like fixing leaky faucets or replacing electrical fixtures – is in our wheelhouse. We also mount televisions and speaker systems. For larger jobs requiring a permit, we’ll refer you to a licensed plumber or electrician.
Light Switch Replacement
Leaky Sink Repairs
Garbage Disposal Installation
Other Electrical and Plumbing Services
- Repair/replace fixtures
- Mount large-screen TVs
- Change out or update light bulbs, switches and plugs, dimmers
- Fix leaky faucets
Aging in Place Home Modifications
As people age, so do their home needs. Hearth & Home handymen can make homes safe for seniors or others with limited mobility. As a senior-friendly company, we do ADA-compliant modifications that improve household safety. Upon request, we will fully assess individual needs in partnership with a certified aging specialist.
Easy-Open Door Handle Installation
Grab Bar Installation
Custom Ramp Construction/Installation
Other Aging in Place Services
- Install kitchen pulls and door handles
- Modify bathrooms including walk-in bathtubs and ADA compliant vanities
- Install towel bars and grab bars
- Replace/install handrails
- Adjust countertops and amend kitchen facilities
- Install slip-resistant flooring
- Construct no-step entryways
- Plus more; just ask
Renovation & Remodeling
Dreaming of something bigger? Hearth & Home's sister company, Kendall Design + Build, does complete renovations and remodeling. Learn more.
Book Your Appointment
Request service with a qualified local provider for home repairs, home maintenance, minor home renovations and help around the house.REQUEST SERVICE
How We Work
Message us online through our request service button or call us at 888-932-2636.
We’ll call you to confirm the work is completed to your satisfaction, take payment and send your receipt.
A Hearth & Home provider will get your work done quickly and efficiently. We’ll clean up when we are done.
We’ll call you within 24 hours to discuss important details about your project and dispatch a Hearth & Home provider to your door.